Selasa, 30 September 2008

Clever + Stupid = CRAZY

ok.. THiz iz the first time i try to use english at all in my blog...
Hmmm,,, thiz iz my lil perfect holiday... Everyday I always watch movie then everydAy I always go out for manything include refreshing...
I wanna to tell manything,,,, I wanna write manything in my blog.... arrgggg.... It's already night n i just had one paragraph... huh...

In fact, I went to the FX for the first time, then I surpriced because the design was very great....
huaaaa,,,
I wanna go to monass, Bundaran HI, taman mini, kota tua, and many place with same model,
but, unfortunately, no one wanna go there, althought I already ask for many times,huhu...
then, my sister give me a choice, she wanna send my to Monas, but I must wearing a gown with high hells, and make up...huh... I said NO directly..
hmmm, then I thing it's lil amazing and strange, then I think that I wanna try the challenge,,,
haha
how crazy I'am?wakakakakak....
I don't know what will happen 2morrow,am I go to the Monas with gown? or I won't go there at all?haha
It was interesting, it was challenging, and it was crazy at all...

In December holiday, I wanna to ask someone to acommpany me walking around in the JAkarta, get town tour and visit Monaassssss, bundaran HI, and many interesting place,,,
I LOVING ITTT....

2 komentar:

Vieza Wimartin mengatakan...

jjjeeeeeeeessss... jangan gila donggg! hahahahahah! di fx naek perosotan ngga?

Jessica Halim mengatakan...

ahahhaha..
maklummm,,,,sedikit gilaaa...
tapi tak jadi koq.tenang saja...
aih, naik it Viz, serasa terbang, aq ga brani melek sediktpun,ahahaha
km libran ngapaen aj?